stands for Real-Time Locating System and describes a solution that enables locating people and objects outdoors as well as indoors in real-time. The determination of a location is the basis for a variety of applications. These include indoor navigation, tracking, analyses and location-based services.
- Accurate location identification: within 10cm
- 2D, 3D Electronic MAP and Augmented Reality Technology
- Communication up to 50M indoor and 100M outdoor (planar), height can be measured
- The installation interval between anchors depends on the environment (noise, obstacles, etc.)
- The provision of Mobile-based Smart Factory Environment